Bodum Santos Stovetop Glass Vacuum 34-Ounce Coffee Maker Review
List Price: $120.00
Price: $79.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $40.05 (33%)
What Is It?
Rare is the coffee maker that comes to you with such a magnificent design and amazing functionality and also affordable. The Bodum Santos Stovetop Glass Vacuum 34-Ounce Coffee Maker works like a charm. For many people, this is an unusual path to take in coffee making. Speed is not of the essence here but rather the pure enjoyment of the entire process of watching your coffee get brewed in front of your eyes. This coffee maker caters to a crowd with that preference, and adds stunning features and beauty to an otherwise normal coffee making routine.
Here are a few things you need to know about the Bodum Santos Stovetop Glass Vacuum 34-Ounce Coffee Maker:
- The design makes for a cool manner of serving well-blended coffee.
- Half dozen 5-ounce servings of coffee make this product useful when guests are over. It also adds to the wow factor when you serve them with it.
- A stopper keeps the flavor intact, and the handle is always cool to hold, not heating up on the stove when the coffee is being prepared.
- It comes with a java scoop and also a sleep stand, so it’s practical and compact.
- The glass is very heat-resistant.
What Can The Bodum Stantos Stovetop do?
The Bodum Santos Stovetop Glass Vacuum 34-Ounce Coffee Maker is truly a feast for the senses. It spurs curiosity, and yet works on practical methods of coffee making. There may not be several features on this coffee maker, but it compensates for that in elegant ways of its own. As for its features and benefits, they’re as follows:
- Employing a vacuum brewing system, this product lets you make delicious coffee in a very scientific way.
- The method in which it makes such great coffee is simply bewitching. As it boils on the stove, the hot water leaps up from the lower glass jug and into the upper one, where it blends with the fine coffee powder enclosed therein.
- A few minutes off the stove, you can see the product perform another amazing feat. The vacuum generated in the lower jug when the boiling water went up to mix with the coffee now draws the coffee back down into the lower jug, where it retains its flavor and temperature and is ready to be served.
- Based on hard science, it harnesses an ideal brewing time-period and temperature use. The best coffee could result from this captivating process.
Is The Bodum Santos Stovetop Made For You?
If you’re someone who’s into elegance, post-modern beauty and practical efficiency, the Bodum Santos Stovetop Glass Vacuum 34-Ounce Coffee Maker is just the toy for you. Its enthrallment rests in the way it brews coffee and it does this based on the scientific principles of vacuum boiling. Besides, it’s rather durable and strong for an appliance made of glass.